Alas, religious ideologies persist in the far-flung future of Infinity.
- Cipherism, a form of numerology turned into fortune-telling which many Cerberi use in their daily lives. Adherents are called Cipherists.
- Elation Hymn, a hedonistic, cult-like group which is the official religion of the Ephyran Eparchy. Adherents are called the Elated.
- Epitomism, family-based ancestor worship. Adherents are called Epitomists.
- Grimoirism, polytheistic religion popular among the Cerberi.
- Kirvanism, based around the Greatest Among Ancestors: Kirvan’s teachings. Adherents are called Kirvanites.
- Metamorphism, based around the worship of the Ancestor Moths of Hippolyta, this religion is most prevalent among the Mon of the Mon Assembly. Adherents are called Metamorphists.
- Saafanism, a polytheistic religion amongst some of the Niani which focuses on miracles and great deeds by ancient heroes.
- Sahraiism, a monotheistic religion popular among the Niani which focuses on a life-protecting Supreme Deity and the neverending struggle against Darkness.
- Vidanism, worship of the Precursors. Adherents are called Vidanists.
- Agnostic-Atheist, catch-all term for non-theists.
- Blue Catholic, monotheistic faith built around a holy scripture called the Blue Bible. Adherents are called Blue Catholics.
- Neo-Islam, monotheistic faith centered on a holy scripture called the Neo-Quran. Adherents are called Neo-Muslims.
- Reformed Buddhism, moral philosophy based around the teachings of Enlightened Ones. Adherents are called Zen-Buddhists.
- Tao-Shenism, polytheistic-ancestor worship combined with traditional, moral philosophy. Adherents are called Tao-Shenists.
- Universalism, also called the Church of Universal Truth seek to understand the nature of the universe and the multiverses. Adherents are called Universalists.